Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Wow,The Next Few Months Are Going To Be Awesome


      I have come to one extremely deep and important conclusion, wow the next few months are going to be awesome.  As the book nerd that I am, these upcoming months are going to be spectacular and that  is because of so many reasons. So now I am going to  list the reasons for the upcoming months' awesomeness:

#1: August 2013: The Fault in our Stars movie will begin shooting.

      As you may know Fault is my favorite book. I am however concerned about the movie, because I don't want it to be bad portrayal of such an outstanding book. So, I have mixed feelings about this one, but I am trying to keep a positive attitude, who knows, it might be a great movie. So this could be awesome or it could be disastrous.

#2: October 22, 2013: Allegiant, the final book in the Divergent Trilogy comes out.

     Since finishing Insurgent, I have been forced to wait five months for the final installment in the Divergent Trilogy.  Thank the lord, I only have to wait two more.  I am so psyched for the book! Hopefully it will be as good or better than the other two. The one thing I'm worried about though, is that with the new format (dual narration by Tris and Four),  the book will be not as good.  With that aside, I can hardly wait until October!

#3: November 22, 2013: Catching Fire the movie comes out.

    Being the Hunger Games  fan that I am, it's needless to say that I am extremely excited for the Catching Fire movie. I thought the first movie was an excellent adaptation from the book, and I am confident that this one will be too.  Judging by the trailer (which was fantastic, click the link to watch it), I think I'll be right.

#4: February 14th, 2014: Maze Runner the Movie comes out.

     As you can tell from yesterday's post, I am a huge Maze Runner fan, and I can't wait until the movie comes out. One of the reasons why I can't wait, is because Dylan O'Brien is playing Thomas. I am a big Teen Wolf fan and O'Brien's character Stiles is my favorite. I think he will make a great Thomas. I just want to see the movie!!!

#5: March 21, 2014: The Divergent movie comes out.

    I love Divergent and Insurgent, so having the first film come out is so exciting! I think the actors that were picked are great, and I think the movie will be really good. I love the idea of the Divergent society, and can't wait to see it and its characters come to life!  

   
See what I mean about the next couple of months being awesome?

~Simply Nerdy

No comments:

Post a Comment