Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Silver Linings Playbook Review

***Contains spoilers from Silver Linings Playbook***

  Today I decided to post about a movie I recently watched, Silver Linings Playbook. I thought the movie was phenomenal. First off I thought it was hilarious but it was also so brilliant, heartfelt, and romantic. Jennifer Lawrence was indeed Oscar-worthy as Tiffany and Bradley Cooper was outstanding! He was so convincing and  sweet as Pat. The two of them had great chemistry and everything seemed so natural.

    I also thought the premise was original and interesting. I loved when Pat and Tiffany went to the diner and he ordered Raisin Brand, and I loved how the first time they met they had the conversation about their medications.  I also thought it was great when Tiffany explains to Pat's dad all about how when Pat is with her that the Pennsylvania teams always win. I thought that part was so cute.

    I thought the characters were amazing as well. They were so quirky and fun. I thought Pat's friend Danny was great. I loved his positivity and humor. On that note, usually a movie with such a dark things in it, like mental illness, divorce, and death, is usually a bit negative, but what I liked was the positive message SLP sent. With Pat's persistence in starting over it sent a good message. Overall I though the SLP was excellent and the cast and crew should be commended.

No comments:

Post a Comment